Inbound Marketing Campaigns to Help Build Your Business.
Inbound marketing provides highly qualified and nurtured inbound leads from your website. This is often at cheaper and more effective rates than outbound marketing.
Turn your website visitors into quality leads to increase sales and revenue. Improve your sales process by nurturing your website visitors with marketing automation software. This includes email automation, quality and relevant information to their inbox. Effectively monitor the email open rates, their visits to your website and each page. Monitor the content they read until their lead score advises of the optimum time to contact them for a sales consultant call. Inbound lead generation campaigns can produce hot leads to your sales funnel.
- Research your target audience, who they are, where they go, what they search and how they purchase.
- Attract your visitors by producing quality content that solves their problems.
- Engage with your target audience.
- Convert these prospects by providing quality content and convert them into sales.
- Over deliver their expectations and make them into referral champions.
Benefits of Inbound Marketing
- A managed inbound marketing strategy is 10 times more effective at conversion than traditional outbound methods. (via Gartner)
- Reduced Costs:
- An inbound lead, on average, costs 61% less than an outbound lead. (via HubSpot)
- Lead Volume:
- Inbound marketing campaigns produce 54% more leads than traditional outbound marketing campaigns. (via HubSpot)
Provide informative and quality content, blogs, social media and article. Enable content that appeals to your target audience. Provide answers and solutions to their pain points – their problems – and be found when they search for answers. Capture these prospects and with careful analysis and targeted content by email. Together with lead scoring, provide your sales team with a warm to hot sales lead to sell your services. Thus turning your website into a powerful sales generating machine.
Grow your business by 10% in the first year with our entry level proven inbound marketing campaign. We can also increase this, with our other campaigns if you need a higher return on investment, we can offer bespoke campaigns.
Beat your competition by providing the content and information that your potential customers are seeking in a fast, for ever changing digital world.
Attract more people to your website using landing pages created from your current content and marketing methods such as social media, SEO and paid ads.
Once you have more people visiting your website it is time to engage with them, using forms to capture their information and then sending them relevant content
Now we know who your visitors are we can begin emailing them with targeted content to nurture the buying process.
From the above steps we now know who is at the top of your marketing funnel and this information can be passed to your sales team.