What is Inbound Marketing
Inbound marketing is a lead generating process that enables you to produce high quality, powerful incoming leads to your business from your website.
Inbound marketing is a highly profitable lead generation campaign, with high returns on investment increasing sales and investment.
Benefits of Inbound Marketing
- A managed inbound marketing strategy is 10 times more effective at conversion than traditional outbound methods. (via Gartner)
- Reduced Costs:
- An inbound lead, on average, costs 61% less than an outbound lead. (via HubSpot)
- Lead Volume:
- Inbound marketing campaigns produce 54% more leads than traditional outbound marketing campaigns. (via HubSpot)
How does Inbound Marketing work?
Inbound marketing “attracts” potential clients, those with an active interest in your products/services and nurtures them into becoming a customer by providing informative and relevant information. This is in contrast to outbound marketing which pushes out advertising to a mass audience, even if they are not relevant. For instance magazine/newspaper adverts, billboards etc.
The Inbound Marketing Procedure
A successful inbound marketing strategy has 5 distinct steps:
- Research – Identify who your buyer is, find out where they go online, what they search for & how they buy.
- Create – Create excellent content your prospects can consume online. Valuable content useful to your buyer, that solves their problems.
- Engage – Ensure your content gets read by connecting with prospects via digital marketing channels.
- Convert – Nurture people who have engaged with your content. Continue to feed them more relevant content & convert prospects to sales.
- Delight – Over deliver, keep in contact with customers via email & turn customers into champions of your brand.
By utilising automated marketing techniques, nurture visitors to your website by providing relevant and informative content, that you add using FAQ pages, Solution pages, Case Studies, Help Guides, White papers and more – to entice the visitors to want your services, provide their email address and we can then monitor their sales journey through your website. With specialised monitoring software, we can email these prospects, automate emails with relevant links, or information and calculate their lead score and when the time is ripe, call them with a sales offer and make them into a high quality customer.
Or for a faster action, call a Retriever on 01903 791660 and see how powerful inbound marketing is for your business and get that Happy Day feeling, every day!